pages

search the rooster

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

clock jobbing - the third day

"Hey, the crybaby's back!"

You bet.

"When will he stop?"

Soon.

"Well, what do you want now?"

Oh, just to check in.

Taking a very short pause after getting home and before making dinner and before our weekly Scout meeting.

The meeting will be a busy one. We are "linking" with one of our Wolf Cub Packs tonight.

There will be over fifty youth tonight.

I suspect I will not have time to stand still.

Anyway, today was better, but the other shoe dropped.

The ubiquitous, "If you have nothing to do for a bit, grab a broom."

I am surprised it took three days for that bit of instruction to be passed on.

Well, right now, too darned busy to sweep, except where unavoidable for safety or maintenance.

Other than that, not so much a terrible day.

Anyway, on to supper and Scouts. I will finish up later.


Holy crap! That meeting was somewhat chaotic!

So, to let everyone know, the socks I ordered are in transit.

Yup. In three separate parcels!?

From three different locations!?

From one retailer!?

I need to find new boots for this job too. That is the next search.

The boots I currently have are just killing my feet.

I mean, my dogs are barking!

These hush-puppies have gone well past their best before date.

The boots I wanted to get are no longer made. So, online for that now.

Oh, I will find my way to bed eventually.

I better, or I will end up crashing to the floor.

Keep on truckin'.

See you on the trail, hopefully. blbbl


No comments:

Post a Comment