pages

search the rooster

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

i am stuffed

I have been snack binging for two days.

Why do people do that?

Why am I doing it?

It is not like I really need these snacks.

At least these snacks are mostly not super crap.

Funny though, I did not really binge eat over the holidays.

Sure I snacked, sure I ate some elaborate dinners.

However, I never really felt super stuffed.

I do now.

One problem with snack binging is that that you eat more than you realise.

Also, it does not necessarily end when you get stuffed.

I find with snack binging you "come down" from it pretty quick, so you can stuff yourself more than once.

Well, I am gong to have some tea.

Oooohhh, nuts! And little chocolates! blbbl

[N.B. Everything changes in six days.]

No comments:

Post a Comment