pages

search the rooster

Monday, January 01, 2018

new year's day 2018

Sorry folks, gonna keep it short.

Last night was fantastic. Strengthened bonds with existing friends and made some great new friends.

Got home safely and was not a nuisance on the road, but I think I saw a couple.

Today, a bit of a lie-in this morning.

Visited neighbours and gave thanks for keeping an eye on our house and clearing snow while we were in the Hammer.

Fondue, broth and cheese, for supper tonight. I make fantastic fondue. Just finished up.

Going to do some reading, maybe I will not fall asleep three pages in???!??!!

I may just be free tomorrow, so the boy and I will do some "stuff".

Anyway, good night on this first night of the year.

I wish everyone the best for this upcoming year.

blbbl

[N.B. Everything changes in seven days.]

No comments:

Post a Comment