pages

search the rooster

Thursday, January 04, 2018

isolation breeds vapidity

Yeah.

So.

I am kind of stuck.

I have been semi-isolated for a couple of weeks.

Sure, I travelled, with the wife and the boy, down to the Hammer and back.

Had Christmas and New Year celebrations.

Went out with the boy for some appointments and errands.

I was even out all day today and went to some meetings this week as well.

However, I have been fairly inactive socially and globally.

What to post about then?

Most anything that has happened in the last couple of weeks that could be written about, pretty much has been written about.

No idea, really.

I do actually have some ideas for the rooster, but they are just embryonic and they require more time than I have today.

I, somewhat, foolishly pledged, more to myself than anyone else really, that I would post everyday for at least a year.

Well, that year is still a few days off, and I would hate to blow it now.

It can be quite difficult at times to be inspired when a person is, themself (themselves? thyself?.....), stagnating.

I really do need to get out more and speak to more people.

I really, really do.

It also explains some of my less than stellar posts.

But, you know what, they all cannot be gems.

It would be nice though if I had a few less lumps of coal.

So, here I am.

Posting about not having anything to post.

Damned insipidness.

Well, I will leave you with something inspired by the boy. He is wearing modified 3D glasses right now and looks like Kissinger. It made me think of this.




blbbl

[N.B. Everything changes in four days.]

No comments:

Post a Comment