pages

search the rooster

Monday, February 06, 2017

thirty days in

Yesterday was my thirtieth day blogging and my thirtieth post.

I want to thank everyone, who so far has browsed my wares and is following me.

I wish my numbers were higher, but they are what they are and none of it could happen without people reading my blog in the first place.

My blog hit one-thousand views before my first thirty days and it has received hits from every continent except Australasia and Antarctica, I will have to post about kangaroos and icebergs to generate some Southern Hemisphere traffic. (Can one even get a hit from Antarctica?) I know it is not all that much, but it means a lot to me and I would like everyone to know I appreciate the time they take to peruse my posted thoughts.

This week will be my first mobility challenge as I will be travelling in Southern Ontario visiting several cities. It should prove interesting. It will become complicated this summer when I attend the Canada Jamboree as I have been informed there will be little to no mobile phone and data connectivity at the Jamboree. I have some ideas though.

Anyway, as I am about to post this, I have had just over 1,400 hits on my blog in total, for an average of 47 views per page. It could be worse.

So, thank-you everyone for following and reading and do not be shy to let others know of what you have found.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment