pages

search the rooster

Sunday, March 26, 2017

dog poop

There are many people who do not deserve to have a dog. These are the people who let their dogs crap on someone else's lawn and walk away. They are the people who fail to train their dogs in any way and then get mad at other people because they cannot control the dog. These people are morons. This is not a goldfish, it is a dog. Recognise the difference.

The biggest peeve I have about dogs, other than people not training the heir dogs and not taking any responsibility, not cleaning up their crap. No one likes to clean up any crap. Yet, it has to be done. So, do it!

There used to be a moron here in town who let their dog take a dump on the sidewalk leading up to the elementary school. They knew their dog was crapping. By the pattern of the crap, they dragged the dog along while they did it. No effort to clean it up and almost everyday, some kid's shoe print would be in it. This dog crapped in the same stretch of sidewalk everyday. The person attached to the dog was an inconsiderate moron.

I love when people are walking their dogs, have their dog drop a loaf on a lawn and then look all sheepish and say they forgot their bags. Yeah right. You just do not want to pick it up. If you are that lazy, stupid, and inconsiderate, then do not get a dog. You are a selfish, arrogant, moron.

My brother used to try to get me to walk his dog when I visited. I told him, no, as I do not clean up other people's dog's crap. (Unless of course, I am taking care of that dog temporarily.) He would say, they dog will go in the yard and then will not go again. Foolishly, as he was my brother, I trusted him. I finally agreed to take the dog for a walk, but asked for a couple of bags in case it did go. He said no need. Again, I believed him. I liked the dog. It was awesome, unlike its owner. 

Well, the dog, took a huge, messy dump in someone's ditch. And they were there and saw the whole thing. I had to ask for some bags and clean it up. It was a short walk. I told my brother I would walk his dog again, if he got off his lazy ass and walked it too. Moron.

Today, and not for the first time, there was dog crap on the trail where I hike. Largely not a big deal. However, does it need to dump in the middle of the path? Probably not. Pull the dog to the side. Better yet, teach it to drop its load in the bush, you lazy, inconsiderate moron.

The best though, on the way back, there was a bag of dog crap on the trail. So, you clean it up, but then leave it. I have seen this many times. I knew someone who told me they did it too. Really? Yeah, I pick it up on my way out. Really? Well, I mean to, I usually forget. Yeah, right. Moron.

In the spring, I will see bags and bags of dog crap that have been hibernating under the snow in the parking lot of the trailhead. These morons are probably the worst. They actually bag it, carry it out, but then dump it in the parking lot. Probably the same people that leave Tim Horton's coffee cups in the parking lot. Well, they are paper. These are the "thoughtful" morons.

Listen. If you have a dog and you actually take it out in public, wherever that may be, and it takes a dump; please please, please, clean up after it and actually clean up. Do not bag it and throw it on the ground. That is not cleaning up. If you go out on to trails and the like. Clean up after the dog and pack it out, all the way out. Or teach it to crap in the woods, off the trail. If a bear can do it, so can a dog. No need to throw bags in to the bush.

Do not be a moron. Thank-you in advance for you cooperation and consideration. See you on the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment