pages

search the rooster

Monday, March 27, 2017

"there's something on the wing!"

In the immortal words of William Shatner and later John Lithgow, "There's something on the wing!" Yet, my nightmare is not at 20,000 feet.

I was in the garage earlier and I heard some really funky sounds that sounded like they were on the roof or in the attic. I figured snow sliding off the roof.

Then I was in the basement, I heard it again, and it sounded like it was in the walls. Definitely not snow.

I heard some weird noises again later. I will keep my eyes and ears peeled as the weather is really crap right now and I am losing light.

I hope it is just clumsy parkour kung fu nobs. That would be easy to deal with.

What with gnomes stealing my stuff and moving my keys all the time, I certainly do not need to deal with gremlins in the walls. Besides, with the racket I heard next door today, I think the neighbour is battling trolls in his garage.

Well, I am off to dig out my WWII Japanese Army sword and get the son to grab his poleaxe and sort these wieners out, whoever they are. Oh yeah, and make sure the neighbours have not been eaten by trolls.

i would rather deal with this guy (courtesy uciki.com)

than this guy (courtesy glitchsgarage.com)

or this guy (courtesy youtube)

these jerks just keep moving my keys and stealing stuff (courtesy trollhunters wikia)

all gremlins are evil, even these ones (not so much of a courtesy from pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment