pages

search the rooster

Sunday, September 10, 2017

now it's moving

Just a small update to my wasp sting situation.

The redness is gone, except where I am scratching. Swelling seems to be down. It is no longer hot. The bizarre pain-numb thing is still going on. My arm is still really itchy, hence the scratching.

Here is a new oddity, it has been spreading down my arm. I was stung near my shoulder, but now it is itchy all the way down to my wrist. Again, tough to type.

I was at a meeting today and it was outside. Every time a wasp flew by, I got a bit concerned. I am definitely calling my doctor's office tomorrow. I will not be fobbed off. It has been over four days since I was stung and it is still affecting my arm. Pretty sure I have a concern that should not be completely put off for three weeks.

Anyway, time to scratch. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment