pages

search the rooster

Friday, September 15, 2017

under the weather - but something is coming

So, taking a bit of a sick day today. Whatever it is that is cutting me down is worse today. Not much focus. Sorry about that, the one idea I had just needs some nurturing before it can come to fruition.

On the bright side, I will follow up next week on events that triggered my having to change Scout Groups, which was "officially" set in motion by the Saga of Mulligans Grocery back in April of this year. Considering how my ejection from my old Scout Group occurred and the comportment of parties involved, my pledge to keep mum for the time being, as they asked, has expired.

I will dig through my emails and, as they say, tell-all. Will I get in to more trouble? Maybe, but the truth shall not be hidden. It is time. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment