pages

search the rooster

Saturday, September 02, 2017

them squirrels is organised

I knew those squirrels were running an OP. The feeders were raided before I was out this morning. I refilled them, only partway now. So, I usually add some birdfeed everyday now. Anyway, I was outside all day and only saw a newer one today with a dirty orange body and the rest black (no name for that one yet), but not near the feeders and he ran away.

So, then I come inside to organise dinner: steak, grilled potatoes, corn on the cob, and zucchini steaks. I am not inside for ten minutes and I look out the kitchen window and one of the original founders of the Expanding Legion of Evil (ELoE) is on a feeder giving it all its got.

They have gotten far too crafty. I have a theory too as to where the newer members are coming from, but I will save that for another day. Except to say, that they most likely have been inserted from another locale by a selfish city person.

Anyway, time to put dinner on the grill and resume Squirrel Patrol (SP). Hope everyone who has a long weekend this weekend is having a great time. Heck, even if you are not having a long weekend, I hope you are having a great time. Cheers! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment