pages

search the rooster

Friday, November 17, 2017

feedburner feed too big? how to fix it

So, yesterday I had problems with my blog and I found a solution. Instead of explaining how I fixed it all, I will point you to another blogger, Lauren Wayne, and their post of the solution. My experience was very similar to hers and it was her post that allowed me to actually repair my email feed. Her post is not only great for the fix, but also witty and entertaining. Whether you blog or not, I recommend reading it for the humour and wit.

I will add one thing though. My Feedburner email push did not happen right away, so I changed the delivery time to force it earlier. That sent it through quickly, then I changed it back to my original push time. One would need not do this except if they did not want to wait to ensure the procedure worked. Me, I was too impatient and eager to see the fix work as I am sure many would not be able to wait either.

Anyway, click the link below to a funny and creative fellow blogger for an enjoyable and educational story. blbbl


FeedBurner feed too big? How to fix it: A behind-the-scenes look at writing and blogging, with tutorials, tips, and personal experiences for bloggers, authors, readers, novelists, and poets.

No comments:

Post a Comment