pages

search the rooster

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

the barbarians are at the gate

Hell, they have dismantled the gate, annihilated the city, laid waste to the entire landscape.

I know most of you do not know what I am talking about, but there are those that do.

Those fighting the barbarians.

Also, the barbarians themselves.

To the fighters, of which I am one: Never give up! Never surrender!

To the barbarians: Get bent!

The barbarians thought they kicked my ass. Well, I did an endrun around them and moved it to a new address and now, and always, they can take a flying leap for having been, and continuing to be, such assclowns!

To my brothers and sisters, stick it to them. They will eventually reveal themselves to be what they really are: small-minded, petty, vicious, self-interested, and destructive.

Do not allow them to keep you from doing the good works you do.

Fight the corruption and megalomania!!! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment