pages

search the rooster

Thursday, November 23, 2017

i am the greatest writer; in my own little world

Some of my best writing, at least in my mind, never sees the light of day. At the minimum, it does not get out of the shadows.

Several hours later.....

I had a whole wordy post about how much thought I put in to my personal and semi-private communications and such. However, through a series of events, including a friend I teed-up with tonight who I had been trying to get to come by for a couple of weeks, drama on multiple fronts (one of which initiated the idea for this post earlier today), and another exceptionally long day, this is all you will get tonight.

Just know it would have been great. Not as good as the stuff only a select few get to see, but those select few who get my truly magnificent word creations are not normally friends nor fans of mine. At minimum, they are not in my good books.

So, count yourself lucky. I like you! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment