pages

search the rooster

Sunday, December 17, 2017

apparently, capitulation has its benefits

So, since my voluntary surrender and removal from the Woodland Tensions, it appears the Gnomes have made moves to a limited détente.

I have found dozens of items that I gave up for lost or even forgot I had.

Possessions that have been missing for centuries have returned. I would just look over at an obscure spot and, holy mackerel!, there it was.

I have been looking for an old beat-up harmonica (no, I cannot play it yet, but here is hoping). I was searching some dark corner of the garage and then the wife suddenly says: Here it is!

It was on my garage workbench, where I had looked tens of times over the last several months!

I appear to have located everything that has been eluding me for time immemorial. Except two items. One, a tent pole bag, that I am not even sure I had. The second, a pair of sunglasses, but then again, I found a pair I was sure I gave away! So, a bit of an even-steven kind of deal.

I am not sure what to make of this, but I guess I better say nice things about Gnomes.

Thanks guys!! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment