pages

search the rooster

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

slowing down & the badger still eludes me (the sixth day of christmas in the hammer)

Yes, it is still Christmas for the wife, the boy, myself, and the rooster. In the Hammer, not going back home for at least another day. So, the Christmas feeling is still going strong.

The wife and I took her one sister home to Guelph today. While doing that, I resumed my hunt for the Badger. There was a store in Guelph that was supposed to carry various Badgers. Alas, that shop, sadly, was closed. So, the hunt continues.

However, some goodies were acquired. Some picture frames; I have a desire to fill some walls in the house with photos. So, this will help. Plus, I got a cool rock and a book. Thanks Claire!

Other than us also visiting with an old friend this evening that lives around the corner from the mother-in-law, not much other action today. A bit of a lull in the Christmas Hammer travelogue. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment