pages

search the rooster

Friday, December 15, 2017

meatballs, gnomes, and dwarfs

So much has happened since yesterday, but sadly, I must remain brief.

I have been shuttled about disparate woodland areas and sequestered in a multitude of various meetings, sessions, hearings, and a couple of donnybrooks.

All this to finally create a lasting peace between all parties.

Even though my whereabouts are currently no secret, I have been watched and followed.

gnome agent attempting to shadow me
he was completely unaware of that a member of the pygmy-moose patrol (pmp) was following him
the pmp alerted me to these shenanigans

As a result, a Dwarfen Security Detail has been assigned to protect me.

Do not call them bodyguards though. They take particular umbrage to that term, as they feel it implies that they would neglect to also protect their charge's head and various extremities and appendages.

I have further dealings this evening. Also, a shadow reception while I meet with some of my Karate friends. I will not change my routines by these brazen acts to intimidate me.

There will most likely be further negotiations tomorrow. I have much to share, both with the general public and the "giving party" that started all this.

There have been some tragedies as well, a Christmas Elf had been found incarcerated and abandoned. As may not be common knowledge, Christmas Elfs (CEs) are very different from other elfs, some even believe there is no genetic relation whatsoever.

CEs are known to be in league with some of the darker factions of Gnomes, so they are not very well liked by some parties. However, I cannot abide such treatment of any living being or creature, including CEs. Attempts are currently being made to determine if the vessel they are being held in is booby-trapped. I certainly hope not, too many parsnips and turnips have been spilt already.

I cannot even bare to share the photos of the incident that some Woodland Media have published.

Anyway, I am still making my sweet-and-sour meatballs for tonight. In fact, I need to get back to them. Dwarfs love anything sweet-and-sour, especially meatballs, and especially if they have pineapple too. If I am not careful, I will only be left with a licked clean crockpot, sans power cord (that would be dessert for them).

Wish me luck tonight. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment