pages

search the rooster

Thursday, December 21, 2017

first day of christmas (in the hammer)

So, a pretty uneventful trip back to my old stomping grounds. A few, but less than usual, assclowns on the road. The weather only turned against us when we got to town.

Our two side trips went well. I completed all my Christmas gift getting, except, oddly, for the wife. She is tough to gift this year. I am kind of screwed. I have sorted everyone. My original gift for my best friend went sideways, but I pulled it out of the hat in Westport. I took care of everybody else too today. Including super last minute additions.

The wife though? Fuggetaboutit!! Usually, I am pretty good. Well, a couple more days. I have ideas, but the execution may yet not be possible. Well, I will keep wracking my brain. Too early to panic.

Man, time for bed and Christmas failure nightmares. Hopefully, the sugarplums do not have machetes this time! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment