pages

search the rooster

Sunday, April 23, 2017

my mighty heart is breaking

Well, word came down after my post yesterday, that certain people within the organisation I am trying to stay in are following through with my removal.

My goose is cooked.

There is not much I can do about it. They will not discuss the matter with me. I have had no opportunity to speak on my behalf, ask questions, answer questions. Nothing. Information, what there is of it, comes out only after certain statements are made that they want to counter.

I cannot elaborate on it any further. In their eyes, I have probably gone too far already. Yet, I made certain pledges, that even though they are now expired due to my removal, I will currently honour, in the hopes that there is still some small chance that reason and clear vision will prevail.

I will not hold my breath, as I would turn blue and pass out.

It is tearing me up inside. My whole week has been screwed up. I am even having trouble with posting to this blog. I think I am done for today. I will prepare supper: lamb chops, snow peas, baked potatoes, fried mushrooms, fresh bread; and try to engage in some other distraction.

One final thought though. I more or less believe in karma. Maybe my karma is balancing out and it finally caught up to me. Well, an observation, if you too believe in karma, if it bites you in the ass, it bites everyone else too in the ass, sooner or later.

Or simply put: karma's a bitch.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment