pages

search the rooster

Thursday, April 06, 2017

strepsils

As I said, I did get the Strepsils with the anaesthetic

Either my tooth is getting worse or the Strepsils are a little less effective than Cēpacol.

The Strepsils are very close to the effectiveness of Cēpacol. So, nominally, there really is no difference. However, the Strepsils that I got have the added advantage of an entertainment element.

It actually numbs my tongue. I end up talking slightly comically. Last night I was talking with the wife and she had a smirk on her face every time I spoke. So, at least I can be of service putting smiles on people's faces.


"i'm tellin' ya! I can't feel my tongue. Sufferin' succotash!" (courtesy supercartoons.net)


I picked up the ones that say they are blackcurrant flavoured. You know what? They do taste like blackcurrants! With a hospital taste undertone, just like the original Cēpacol back in my army days, which is good.


fruit & hospital flavour with tongue numbing entertainment

There is a black cherry one that sounds intriguing. I like cherries, so I hope I can find that one to try for taste. I would like to find out if they too have that hospital undertone.


the illusive cherry (courtesy well.ca)

However, I think I will mainly stick to the honey and lemon Cēpacol. I do not want people to think I am boozer talking all funny like. Ya know?


my preferred choice for self-medicating my sore tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment