pages

search the rooster

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

blogger app sucks - or- skynet is here

I was going to post from my phone about another topic. However, the Blogger app, by Google, is a piece of junk if you want to try to insert a pic to the post. I figured out how to do it, but the upload corrupted or the like and now my post will not save, upload, or allow me to copy and paste the content to another app like a notepad.

I am a little pissed about this. Google is not poor. Google has smart people working for it. Why does this app fail to function? Try talking to a real person at Google. Good luck.

A few years back they locked me out of my Gmail account, for what reason I still do not know. The best part? Their autobot software was communicating with me in Polish. Yup, not English, the language I have set up as my default in everything Google. And it was not any Polish I spoke, read, heard anywhere. It was autobot Polish.

This went on for days. So, out of desperation, I found some obscure support email address on some long forgotten help page and sent my plea for help.

Within the day, my account was back up and running like nothing happened. Did I get any communication at all? In any language? Human or autobot? Nope.

So, as I type this, Google Android is running a software update, for I do not know what. I presume the OS or Blogger app. Um, I do not turn on auto updates. When it is the default, I disable it.

So, wow. Skynet is here! Skynet is active! You cannot run! You cannot hide!

Oh someone at the door. I should answer that. He looks familiar? Like an actor or a politician.

Oh, oh.


a gentleman caller (courtesy SKYNET)

No comments:

Post a Comment