pages

search the rooster

Saturday, May 13, 2017

short post again - hiding in the garage

This post is short and from the phone because I caught heck from the wife yesterday for getting on. I am also posting from the garage.

The mother-in-law is visiting. The boy and I were not even supposed to be here anyway. We were supposed to be at the Rideau Challenge Journey Hike, but it was postponed until October due to the very wet trail conditions. And the canoe course ended up being moved to this weekend as well.

So, a full day with canoe instruction and my hike on the Cedar Grove Trail (4.5 km). I am bushed. I need to wash up, make supper, and get to sleep. Another full day with canoe instruction and testing.

Hopefully, I will get me stride back once this very busy weekend is done.

Nighty-night. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment