pages

search the rooster

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

i am being stalked

That is correct. 

By an apparition of some sort. Or maybe an inter-dimensional being. Not sure yet.

You know that feeling you get or when you see something out of the corner of your eye. Then you look and nothing is there. Or even when you hear something and you look around and nothing appears to be about that could have made the sound.

This is what is going on. 

For about five days now.

It can be a bit unsettling at times.

Mind you, it is better than some of the creepy stuff in movies. We see what is going on as the audience, but the poor sap about to be done in does not. At least it is not like that. I think.

Normally, this feeling or perceived image is a one off. You know, you think you hear someone call your name or say something, but it is patently not so. Or you think someone passes you on the periphery of your vision, and again, not so.

This occasional  "is someone there or not" feeling is something I have had all my life as far back as I can remember. These repeated bouts, like now, normally occur when I am trying to sleep and cannot or am sleeping poorly. I suffer from insomnia, sometimes it is really bad. When I am going through my unsettled sleep, I often hear or see movement. Usually outside the bedroom. When I cannot decide if it is an illusion or not, I grab my big flashlight (sometimes my favourite butcher knife too) and go through the whole house to make sure no one uninvited is in my home.

Of course, nothing has ever been there. Sometimes, I will find in the basement a box that was not stacked right and has shifted. That may very well be the gnomes going through my stuff though. I hate those guys. Yet the feeling is so intense that I saw someone moving around and making noise that I cannot reconcile that it was more than likely my subconscious messing with me.

This time. It is while I am fully awake, during the day, a bit around dusk too. Not voices or images. Just fleeting glimpses of something unidentifiable and odd noises that cannot be defined. A very different sensation than most other times.

I may very well be going insane, but I think the voices in my head would let me know that. They have been pretty quiet about all these goings on. Not sure what they think. I am also sleeping pretty soundly too.

So, I figure all that is left is someone or something ethereal (unworldly?) that has unfinished business or is stuck here from somewhere else and has somehow gotten locked in to an orbit around me. 

That makes sense? Right?

Quiet, I was not talking to you. Sorry the voices are interrupting me. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment