pages

search the rooster

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

trash at the trail

So, right now it looks like I cannot attach pictures to my posts through the phone app. Way to go Google! Knuckleheads. I will have to do some research.

Fortunately, I managed screen captures of my post through some brain power and magic.

I will now post this, adding the captures and pics I want to use. Tomorrow I will try something different and see if it works. Back in a minute.

Here it is the post I intended to submit yesterday (sorry no corrective editing on screen captures):

the filthy, dirty trailhead


produce and other unwanted sundry items
fantastic!

coffee cups, beer cans, kitty litter!?
oh, and something new in the blue bag!

So, there you have it. Pigs! Actually, it is an insult to pigs. I have dubbed these these people "Trail Trash".

No comments:

Post a Comment