pages

search the rooster

Thursday, June 29, 2017

the new phone book's here, the new phone book's here

Not really, but like Steve Martin as "The Jerk", I am very excited.

After all the mayhem I have been going through in the past couple of weeks, I have now gotten my crest for the Rideau Trail Canada 150 Challenge.

pretty sharp crest, it tells it all

Not only did I complete the challenge, I was the first non-member to do so. That thrills me to no end.

Also, this week, I completed 100 hikes on the Cedar Grove Trail which is part of the Rideau Trail system. A century!

Also, this week, I surpassed 500 km on the Rideau Trail. This has all been done since the first of March this year. I am pretty happy with myself. Especially with everything trying to keep me off the trail this week. I, in fact, did not hike today at all due to my truck's woes.

This soothes the sting somewhat. Now, if I can only get back on the trail and get my truck running before we leave for the Jamboree next Wednesday. blbbl

i am this excited (courtesy basementrejects.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment