pages

search the rooster

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

hooray for budgets - this one goes out to all you accountants

No. Not really.

I hate budgeting. It is not really so hard to do, at least most of what I do it for. I just find it painful to make sure the information is correct.

However, the current budget I am compiling is for the GLJAM, if we go. The particular pain in this case? I have to put it together four different ways. The two main ones are maximum possible costs, expenditures, etc. done two different ways. The other two are retoolings of the first two, but with probable costs, for practical purposes obviously.

Anyway, I need them for tomorrow and I am all over town tomorrow during the day.

So, no I cannot come out and play, I have to practice the violin, um, I mean, compile these goldarned budgets. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment