pages

search the rooster

Sunday, October 01, 2017

scout camp over - exhausted

Well, the Scout Camp is over. Everything went well enough. The kids had fun, even the Scouters too, I imagine. I Know I did. However, I am totally exhausted.

I have had two major naps since getting back. I can barely keep my eyes open right now while typing. I have a thoroughly full week coming up. Plus the regular weekly meeting for Scouts. In addition our Apple Day fundraiser is on Saturday. If you for any reason find yourself in Kemptville, Ontario and a Scout offers you an apple, your donations will be gratefully accepted.

Then we also have Thanksgiving the following Monday. Nothing organised for that. No turkey, no pumpkin pie, nothing. I need to get on that for sure this sooner than later. Then, it is a slow descent in to winter waiting for Christmas and New Years, with a small, but important, pause at Remembrance Day.

However, I must apologise. I am continually yawning and my eyes are getting very heavy. I am signing off, and immediately turning in. I just hope I do not fall asleep on the way to my bed.

Everything should be back on track tomorrow. Other than the fullness of the day and everything to get done for tomorrow and the rest of the week, I should hopefully have something interesting thrown up on these pages. However, I am off, I am having trouble composing sentences. Nighty-night. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment