pages

search the rooster

Saturday, October 28, 2017

it's gettin' harder

Trying to post every day is becoming difficult. I know I cannot keep it up for too much longer. I did pledge to myself that I would go a solid year, at least, with posts every day, but man, sometimes I just do not know what to say. Or, what I want to say will just take an inordinate amount of time for that particular day to pull off.

Take today, for instance. The wife and I had a run-around-day. I went to the local pharmacy for some naloxone training. Then, we did a whole whack of stuff. Including getting four pumpkins, some squash, and talking to the lady who ran the stand from her home; wonderful woman. We ran off to some shops, including getting halloween stuff at Canadian Tire (I will not include a link, as their website truly blows), Home Hardware, "home of the handyman"for some mouse eradication devices. The "highlight" though was the Third World Bazaar.

Now, I want to discuss the bazaar, but I am tired, the wife is tired, the boy is tired. I would have to take pictures of the stuff we bought and more links probably. I do want to post about it, but not today. I am beat!

I am getting worn down like a heel on a shoe. So, I will say, I will post every day, at least until Sunday 07 January 2018, but I am done right now. I am sure everyone goes through this at times, but I have been, as the wife says, run from pillar to post; I would say: I have been all over hell's half acre. Regardless: tired, worn-out, run-down, beat, done-in, kaput, je suis c'est finis.

See y'all tomorrow. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment