pages

search the rooster

Sunday, October 22, 2017

two-and-a-half hour nap and now going to bed?!

Yup. I fell asleep on the couch. I guess the weekend took a lot more out of me than I thought. It was pretty sunny and unseasonably warm though.

So, I am still wiped. My eyes are so "tired" still that I cannot completely focus. Good thing I did not have the nap while driving, I would not be able to see the road very well once I woke up.

Anyway, I am having a bit of trouble typing too. A lot of backspacing to undo all those extra characters my dancing fingers are adding to the words I type.

All in all, a good weekend. The Scouts had fun hiking and camping. Plus, we ended up being able to have a campfire, which was a surprise and a mixed blessing.

Well, I cannot keep this up. I am sure all the Scouts who came this weekend are out cold in their beds right now. I need to follow suit. Nighty-night rabbit. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment