pages

search the rooster

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

lord, give me strength or why hath bell sympatico forsaken me

So, not to my surprise, my replacement wifi modem-router did not arrive by today as promised and assured.

On my phone to post again. The connection is dragging and sporadic on my hard-wired computer.

I am truly stunned. That is different from surprised, in that now two replacement units have not arrived when promised.

The first one: not late, not at all. Maybe the second one will actually arrive tomorrow, but I doubt. If it did, then I would be surprised!

So, now I presume I will need to call yet again. They will probably stall me. However, I will push for a third unit to be sent. I will also push for it to be hand delivered as the first support technician promised.

I will request/demand it be sent immediately. They will probably put it off at least until Friday. In the end, what choice will I have? Bell Sympatico has me by the short and curlies. It is starting to hurt. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment